Sikkuy, a leading Israeli NGO working in the field of equality and shared society between Jewish and Arab citizens of Israel seeks:
Senior Grant Writer for English language grant applications and reports
- Write grant applications and reports to funders
- Write, translate and/or and edit English content for website, Facebook, newsletters etc.
- 60-80% position
- Supervised by Director of Resource Development
- Work location: Offices in Haifa and Jerusalem; ability to travel to meetings in Jerusalem – Tel Aviv – Haifa. Work from home is possible.
- Native-level English speaker with outstanding English writing skills
- Hebrew reading and speaking at a high level
- At least 3 years’ experience in grant writing and reporting, preferably in the fields of civil rights, Jewish-Arab relations, social change etc.
- Proven success in writing winning grants – preference to candidate with at least one successful EU or USAID grant application
- Proven success in writing exceptionally high-quality reports to individual donors and foundations, examples will be requested and reviewed as part of the application processes
- Academic degree
- Computer literacy: OFFICE, EXCEL, on-line grant reporting and submission.
Please include a CV and a one-page letter explaining why you are interested in and qualified for this position.
Submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org – SUBJECT LINE: SENIOR GRANT WRITER